Current Opening: Workers’ Compensation Defense Attorney
The Law Firm of Friedman + Bartoumian is a highly regarded, growing firm seeking an experienced California attorney to join our statewide team of workers’ compensation defense professionals. Founded in 1986, we have active, long-term relationships with many of California’s largest private and public agency employers.
This position is currently remote, with the option to work in-person at one of our five offices throughout California. The expected salary range for this position is $120,000—$250,000 per year. Actual compensation will be determined based on experience and other factors as permitted by law.
Our firm offers:
- Top-of-the-market base and production compensation, commensurate with experience
- A collegial work environment with real opportunities for advancement
- Option to work from home or in a traditional office
- State-of-the-art laptop and cell phone
- Vacation/Sick Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision (with employer contributions for Medical)
- Health Savings Account options
- Payment of California State Bar fees
- Promotional expense allowance
- Prior workers’ compensation defense experience
- Member of the California State Bar in good standing
- Ability to work in a paperless environment
- Proficiency in MerusCase legal practice management software
To be considered for this position, please email your resume to [email protected] or apply at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3635533041/. We look forward to hearing from you!